I've been proof-reading my forthcoming A Knight's Enchantment. I've been finishing and editing my fourth Kensington 'knight' novel. I've been proof-reading Asphodel, a futuristic short story that is to appear in the forthcoming Cupid Diaries, out for Valentine's at Classic Romance Revival.
Now the proofs are done and I'm allowing my fourth 'knight' to rest before a final read through, after which I will send it to Kensington. So I have some time to unwind a little....
Here are ten things I do to relax:
1. Spend more time with those I love.
2. Read other writers, especially other genres.
3. Clean my house and cook - cakes, pasties, all the 'fun' things I don't feel I have time to make when I'm driving for deadlines.
4. Listen to music.
5. Go for walks, especially in woodland.
6. See and chat to my friends: coffees, lunches, the whole 'girlie' thing.
7. Weed the garden.
8. Grab a massage.
9. Have long baths.
10. Watch TV.
How do you unwind?